Join us for the Virtual HCRD
Measure your spring fitness by participating in the Virtual HCRD event from May 15th-23rd, 2021! You can choose your own, preferred route for completing a distance of 5 km, 21.1km, or 42.2 km. You can try to improve your time as many times as you like within the time period of the virtual event. There is no maximum time set for your run, you can either run, jog or walk, the choice is yours!
The entry fee includes:
– Ideas for pre-run warm up exercises
– Possibility to complete and improve your time for a chosen race distance as many times as you want during May 15th-23rd, 2021
– Digital bib number with own name and number which you can print and/or share on social media
– Independent timing (RaceConnect app or Strava, Garmin, Polar, Suunto etc.)
– Result list www.hcrd.fi/tulokset to which you can upload your race time (and where you can replace a previous time, if you wish)
– A digital HCRD-medal after you uploaded your time
– A HCRD-diploma for your race performance
– The possibility to utilize both a start and finish gate close to the Olympic Stadium, as start/finish line for your virtual race or as photo background
– Participation in the draw of product prizes from partners (e.g. Garmin - watch, Craft and Leader product prizes)
– 5 € discount to the October 2nd, 2021 event for new registrants (discount link will be sent by email)
– 50 % discount for visit the tower of Helsinki Olympic Stadium
How to register?
For runners registered for the May Helsinki City Running Day: Register through your personal registration link that you received by e-mail (check also your junkmail). Through this link, the entry fee is 10 euros.
For other runners: Register HERE. The entry fee is 15 euros, including a 5 € discount to the Helsinki City Running Day event on October 2nd, 2021. (the discount link will be sent later by email).Vir
The registration for the Virtual HCRD is now open! Read more about the virtual event from here.