Helsinki City marathon RELAY
The Helsinki City Marathon Relay is a great way to share the atmosphere of the 40th Garmin Helsinki City Marathon among a team on October 3rd, 2020. Share the marathon route with 4 runners and participate in the relay. The Helsinki City Marathon Relay follows the route of the marathon with legs of 8, 15, 7 or 12 kilometers.REGISTER
time to start
NOTE: If you register one relay team for the race and pay for it right away, please choose “Individual entry” and then “Helsinki City Marathon Relay”. If you want an invoice for the registration or you want to sign up more teams at a time, please choose “Create a team”.
THE PARTICIPATION FEE INCLUDES
- Participation to the event for four persons
- Refreshment points along the route according to each leg and at finish line for the whole team
- Finisher medal to all team members
- International result service UltimateLIVE
- Timing for the team
- Printable diploma via result system
- Equipment service at finish area. Team members take care of each other’s equipment between the legs.
- Storage for valuables
- Gear bag for every runner
- First aid on the route and at the finish
- Transfer service for discontinuing runners (TaksiHelsinki)
- A ticket for the Helsinki City Transportation for four persons. Two tickets for two people running the mid-legs.
- Free training twice per month (in Helsinki region)
- Technical running t-shirt for the first 250 teams
- Photoservice by Pic2Go