JOIN US FOR THE VIRTUAL HCRD! Registration is now open!
Measure your spring fitness by participating in the Virtual HCRD event from May 15th-23rd, 2021! You can choose your own, preferred route for completing a distance of 5 km, 21.1km, or 42.2 km. You can try to improve your time as many times as you like within the time period of the virtual event. There is no maximum time set for your run, you can either run, jog or walk, the choice is yours!
How to register?
For runners registered for the May Helsinki City Running Day: Register through your personal registration link that you received by e-mail (check also your junkmail). Through this link, the entry fee is 10 euros.
For other runners: Register HERE. The entry fee is 15 euros, including a 5€ discount to the Helsinki City Running Day event on October 2nd, 2021.
If you want to complete several distances during the Virtual HCRD period, you need to sign up for each distance separately.
The entry fee includes:
– Ideas for pre-run warm up exercises
– Possibility to complete and improve your time for a chosen race distance as many times as you want during May 15th-23rd, 2021
– Digital bib number with own name and number which you can print and/or share on social media
– Independent timing (RaceConnect app or Strava, Garmin, Polar, Suunto etc.)
– Result list www.hcrd.fi/tulokset to which you can upload your race time (and where you can replace a previous time, if you wish)
– A digital HCRD-medal after you uploaded your time
– A HCRD-diploma for your race performance
– The possibility to utilize both a start and finish gate close to the Olympic Stadium, as start/finish line for your virtual race or as photo background
– Participation in the draw of product prizes from partners (e.g. Garmin - watch, Craft and other product prizes)
– 5 € discount to the October 2nd, 2021 event for new registrants (will be sent earliest on the week 13)
– 50 % discount for visit the tower of Helsinki Olympic Stadium
How to participate?
To participate is easy and simple! You can choose yourself when, where, and what pace you are running in the virtual event. You only need to ensure that you are running the race distance that you have signed up for during the period of May 15th-23rd, and that you finish no later than 23:59 hrs (Finnish time) during the last day of the virtual event. You also need to track your run either by using the RaceConnect app or a GPS activity device, if you want your result to appear on the result list.
-Register for your preferred race distance
-Run whenever you like during the period of May 15th-23rd
-Time your run (if you want)
-Upload your result to your entry profile or register your name to the result list without any time. If you log your race with the RaceConnect app, you don’t need to upload the result yourself, the result is uploaded automatically to the result list.
-Share your running experience with others! #virtualhcrd
How to register your result:
Option 1: Use the RaceConnect app during your race. Your race result is automatically uploaded to the result list. Read this guide.TO BE UPDATED
Option 2: Connect your activity device platform (Garmin, Polar, Suunto, Strava) to your entry profile to upload your race data to the result list. Read this guide. TO BE UPDATED
Option 3: Upload your race data from your GPS activity device or activity device platform (supported file formats: GPX, TCX, and FIT). Read this guide. TO BE UPDATED
Option 4: Register without time through your entry profile. Read this guide. TO BE UPDATED