Helsinki City marathon RELAY 16.5.2020
The Helsinki City Marathon Relay is a great way to share the atmosphere of a marathon among a team on May 16th, 2020. Share the marathon route with 4 persons and participate in the relay. The Helsinki City Marathon Relay follows the route of the marathon with legs of 15, 12, 8, or 7 kms.REGISTER
time to start
PRICES AND REGISTRATION 2020
One person (the team leader) may enter a team and add the other runners to the registration later.
Team leader is responsible for updating the details of the runners.
20.5. – 30.9. 150 € team / 37,5 € person
1.10.-25.11. 180 € team / 45 € person
26.11. – 31.12. 200 € team / 50 € person
1.1. -28.2. 220 € team / 55 € person
29.2. – 31.3. 240 € team / 60 € person
1.4. – 29.4. 260 € team / 65 € person
Post-registration 280 €
NOTE: If you register one relay team for the race and pay for it right away, please choose “Individual entry” and then “Helsinki City Marathon Relay”. If you want an invoice for the registration or you want to sign up more teams at a time, please choose “Create a team”.
THE PARTICIPATION FEE INCLUDES
- Participation to the event for four persons
- Refreshment points along the route according to each leg and at finish line for the whole team
- Finisher medal to all team members
- International result service UltimateLIVE
- Timing for the team
- Printable diploma via result system
- Equipment service at finish area. Team members take care of each other’s equipment between the legs.
- Storage for valuables
- Gear bag for every runner
- First aid on the route and at the finish
- Free entry to the Swimming Stadium after the race for four people
- Transfer service for discontinuing runners (TaksiHelsinki)
- A ticket for the Helsinki City Transportation for four persons. Two tickets for two people running the mid-legs.
- Free training twice per month (in Helsinki region)
- Technical running t-shirt for the first 250 teams
- Kids’ Park during the event
- Photoservice by Marathon Photos